Life is nothing short of ... er everything.. Its a mixed veg. with the seasonal ones appearing fresh and tasting yum while the wilted subtracting the flavor on the palate. I would give life a 10 on 10 but whom am I actually playing against.. My life which is my own and has been created by me, well almost cause I would have to still allow for the 'luck/destiny' factor to let people continue reading without that wise piece of advice always given so matter of factly...
I have always loved those lines - 'The greatest enemy is your mind.. and the only one to be tamed, cause everything exists in the mind'. But its not so simple to master the wily giant.. is it!
I have not had the privilege to see the entire movie 'Matrix' but in the span of 10 mins. I could comprehend that it was about the mind game. And would love to see it some day.. To be able to see oneself from a distance and analyse one's thoughts and actions is a skill, not a gift, that very few have developed.. My nascent skill is taking too long to develop ..thanks to my typical mortal characteristic of self-indulgence.
I am sure billions of creatures on Mother Earth would be like me...
No comments:
Post a Comment