Saturday, November 21, 2009

There must be a way out..

How many times do we feel perturbed and unnecessarily agitated by, ... well temporary distractions.. I wouldn't exactly call them problems but even if I did it really doesn't make the whole thing negative because even the dictionary meaning of problem is - a question proposed for solution or discussion, so ultimately no matter what there will be a solution to anything that I come across as a problem.

But I would prefer to call it a temporary distraction no matter what.. And the good thing is its temporary :) Even the Olympic Silver Medalist Major Rajyawardhan Singh Rathore said in an interview - "Situations have a way of changing.." . The only thing permanent that I find is nature, human nature, that deep instilled characteristic that we call temperament and which we in a very hyped way call 'Attitude'.

Our nature, our temperament is so very elastic in nature; it keeps returning to its usual self. The self that is so occupied with itself that it hardly sees the greater truth. I find myself many a times contradicting; I don't do what I preach... Maybe its like that shayari .. 'Kabhi kabhi yu bhi hamne apne dil ko bahlaya hai, jin baaton ko khud nahi samjhe auron ko samjhaya hai'

But inspite of all these conflicts and opposing traits, I still believe a lot in human aspiration and hope... the oblivious flame that burns in every little soul. I believe that no matter what all situations will change for the better and I will be able to be whoever I want to be and find a way out of these problems .. er temporary distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment